10 Years Of Trusted - Day 3 Question 3

The 10 Years Of Trusted … Christmas Competition Day 3 Question 3

There will be a question each day for 5 days … 18th December - 22nd December!
To qualify for the chance to win the prize, each daily question must be answered
A free annual membership and 50.00 (currency applicable) donated to a charity of your choice, could be yours … you have to be in it to win it

Good Luck everyone

*** We realise not everyone will have photos of horses so just for fun, copy & draw a picture of Billy from the photo on the post and on the blog and remember it’s not the skill but the effort that important, this may help https://www.wedrawanimals.com/how-to-draw-a-horse-for-kids :wink: :horse:

T&C’s Apply
https://www.trustedhousesitters.com/pages/10-years-of-trusted-forum-competition/

2 Likes

a) Billy shot to fame after featuring as one of the five horses that played the lead role in the Warner Bros 1994 film, Black Beauty.
b) Billy was awarded a TrustedHousesitters Pet Plaque commemorating his career
c) I wish we could just upload a photo of a horse! :rofl: my drawing skills leave a lot to be desired! Though the drawing for kids website helped me out!

5 Likes

Brillant @anon36831737 love that you’ve entered into the “spirit” of the day

2 Likes

Love it @ChrisAndSuzeGoWalkies … thank you for making our day!

Billy was one of 5 horses to play the lead role in the 1994 film Black Beauty. There ensued a star-studded career. In 2018 he was awarded a THS pet plaque.
Oh dear, can’t draw for toffee, especially on my iPad (so I may have “fallen at the first hurdle”) but here is my vision of the ghost of lovely Billy enjoying a canter along the coast. He’s smiling because he’s enjoying himself so much …

4 Likes

Billy was one of 5 horses who starred as Black Beauty in the 1994 Film. He went on to be featured in music videos and commercials.
He was awarded a THS pet plaque.

Sorry, I am a much better pet sitter than artist. Perhaps mine is impressionistic…

4 Likes

Love the creativity @Diggy, that’s one happy horse :horse: :heart:

@Southernsitter excellent effort, the judges are going to have a tough job :horse: :heart:

a) Billy was one of the 5 horses that played Black Beauty in the 1994 film
b) He was awarded a TrustedHousesitters Pet Plaque
c) Don’t judge me… :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Billy :racehorse: is famously one of the actual 5 horses to play Black Beauty :open_mouth: in the 1994 Movie.
Billy was awarded a special “Trusted housesitters Pet Plaque” commemorating his career.
This Jonathan’s attempt at Billy :racehorse::grin:

4 Likes

So like Billy @PetsSit …the judges are going to have a tough time :horse: :heart:

Great job Jonathan … @Julie so much talent the judges will have a hard time! :horse: :heart:

1 Like

Billy was one of 5 horses featured during the film making of Black Beauty in the 1994. He kept on his carrer with videos and commercials. THS awarded him with a “Pet Plaque” for his carrer.

4 Likes

Love your artistic humor @Brigitte … thank you for bringing much needed smiles :heart: :horse: :heart:

1 Like

Excellent @Provence and completely understand why not being at home would hinder your artistic endeavours. :horse: :wink: :heart: