A Milestone To Celebrate - 10 Years of TrustedHousesitters 2010-2020

We’re celebrating 10 years of TrustedHousesitters. That’s ten whole years (or 60, in dog years!) of keeping pets happy at home and connecting pet lovers from all across the globe.

Join us as we take a walk down memory lane to look back on ten years of TrustedHousesitters, and raise a bowl to the pets — and people! — that made it happen…

10 years, 10 stories and a lifetime of memories for our entire pet loving community

7 Likes

Happy Birthday TrustedHouseSitters. Here’s to another 10. When’s the big party?

1 Like

Thank you @Jon-JWalking … No big party just a BIG wish for a great 2021, the next 10 years and growing our amazing community to connect more pets, people and places.

So glad you came to the “party” and stayed! :tada: :star_struck:

1 Like

Always the last to leave a party.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday TrustedHousesitters! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

A lovely message to wake up to …

“Hi Angela,
I hope you’re doing well. I saw on social media that TrustedHousesitters is celebrating 10 years. Just a quick note to wish you and the team at THS a wonderful 10th anniversary! And I also wanted to thank you and the team at THS again for the wonderful opportunities that you provide to so many - sitters and owners alike. I can’t wait for the day that we can easily travel again (so we can do more housesits!)Take care and stay safe!”
Vanessa Santos

3 Likes

Joyeux 10e Anniversaire. On vous aime THS ! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to THS! We’ve been part of the THS family since 2013 and have loved every minute. Here’s to many more successful years connecting people and pets.

3 Likes

Thank you @Alice that’s so thoughtful of you and thank you for being part of our community for all this time …