23 - 26th April 3 pets to sit in RoyalWootton Bassett

Dates: 23-26th April

Request: 2 cats and 1 dog in a lovely country setting, walks from the doorstep. But close
to Bath and Avebury for outings. Sitter will need a car as we are rural. Se the main website for our profile.
Please give me a message if you think you can help.
Many thanks Caroline

1 Like

Hi @Hamishis12

You will also be able to share a link to your listing on your forum profile for a bit of extra exposure.
But the main website is where ALL our members will see your opportunity and be able to apply and message with you.

If at any time you need any help don’t hesitate to reach out to the Forum community here which is full of helpful members who have been through the process themselves and will happily give advice and guidance.
let me know if you need any further help.
Kind regards
Therese

2 Likes

Hi @Hamishis12 as @Therese-Moderator has said you can add your listing link to your forum profile which I have done for you now other member on the forum will be able to view.

1 Like

Hello Caroline. I took a quick look at your listing, and stopped after only viewing the photos. I have not read your listing. I see that you have sitter reviews, which tells me that things have changed in the way of requirements since you joined. THS (and most sitters) now require indoor photos showing the living areas the sitter will use - living room, bedroom and bathroom. Indoor photos are essential; I would make that a priority.

1 Like

Thanks for doing that Angela. I have had one response which is great.

Hi Snowbird,
Photos that you suggested are all done now - I’d be interested in your feedback please.
Many thanks
Caroline

Hi @Hamishis12 You’ve certainly covered what is suggested/recommended by sitters and THS. The unknown is always which to choose for the first photo, and there isn’t a definite answer. I’m often drawn to the adorable (or funny) pet photos whereas city dwellers may be attracted to yours, which is a lovely country setting.

Thank you for listening to suggestions made on the forum, because members do try to help everyone improve and have more chance at being successful, whether it’s for a homeowner listing or a sitter profile.

I notice you’ve told Angela that you’ve had one response. Given how close you are to your date, if that applicant is a possible for you, I would act on it and arrange a video or phone call so that you can both decide. If a sitter doesn’t hear anything, this close to the date, you may miss out on a possible sitter.