4th - 9th March - Petsit for 2 dogs in Munich, last minute cancellation

Dates: 2022-03-03T23:00:00Z2022-03-08T23:00:00Z

Request:
Hi all! I planned a trip and created a listing (available in my profile) in TrustedHousesitters. I had a previously known sitter that confirmed, but sadly today she got a positive Corona test, and cannot make it.
Now I’m one DAY away from my trip and have no one to look for my two dogs :slightly_frowning_face:

They are two male dogs, brothers of 2 and half years, super friendly and easy-going. My place is in Munich, next to the Olimpiapark, well connected (direct tram to Marienplatz) and relatively big apartment for Munich standards. It is close to several restaurants, a Penny supermarket, 900m from the Nymphenburg canal.

I hope someone is interested. Thanks!

Hi @Gus and so very sorry to hear about your sitter’s positive Covid test. You’ve done the right thing in posting here, and I see you have a link here in your forum profile, have already re-listed and are showing in the last minute sits on the main website.

We can also share this on social media for you when Angela is back online today, we just need your consent to do this.

I will tag @Therese-Moderator as well in case there are any other suggestions she can give to help you get this sit refilled as soon as possible. I will keep my finger’s crossed for you. All the best, Vanessa and the forum team

1 Like

Hi Vanessa! Thanks for the quick reply.
I would be more than happy if you can share the request on your social media, or any other place you consider useful.
Hope someone will show interest, but I am not that optimistic given the short time we have.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

I am tagging @Angela-CommunityManager here so that she can help with this when she comes online on San Diego timeline.

2 Likes