Annie B intro

Hello there. My name is Annie Browne and I have just joined THS. I live in Kent in the UK and have been house and pet sitting for the past two years mainly for friends and for others referred by friends around the South of England.

I am a retired nurse, teacher and clinical hypnotherapist. I love to play golf and I’m lucky enough to be able to take dogs around my local course with me, just so long as the owners are happy, which they all have been so far. I’m looking forward to be able to travel with THS and looking after people’s animals and homes.

3 Likes

Hi @Annie1 welcome to our community forum, thank you for joining! There are many who would say walking dogs on the golf course is probably the highlight of a game of golf, either way it sounds like a win win … how long have you been a golfer and have you found a favourite course?

Thank you for the introduction into your life, welcome to our TrustedHousesitters community and we look forward into sharing in your TrustedHousesitters journey.

Angela and the Team

Thanks for the welcome. I have been playing golf for more than 20 years now and am a member of Littlestone Golf Club. It is a links course (near the coast) and most links courses allow dogs. There have to be kept on a lead but it is a great training opportunity and the dogs love it.
I am single so I am looking forward to the freedom I have to travel.

Kind regards
Annie Browne

3 Likes

Welcome @Annie1
Enjoy THS. wishing you happy pet sitting.
Fyfie
:scotland:

2 Likes

There are so many lovely golf courses in the UK. I don’t play though.
this was taken from the 4th Tee when on my latest sit in North West Scotland.

2 Likes

Welcome Annie. We are HOs. The main reason we use THS is so that we can go on golf holidays. We have lots of nice courses here in Lincolnshire. Hope to meet you one day. Good luck with your new career :smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

1 Like