App Issues On Apple devices

Hello everyone.

We really appreciate your patience while we get this current app issue corrected. It is a more complicated issue than we first thought. Our Membership Services team are staying in touch with our members that are contacting us to reassure you that we are working towards a solution.

Again, if you can please use the mobile website via your browsers or use another device, for example, a laptop, to access the site, while we work to get this fixed.

Our team are working as quickly as they can to get this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience it is causing.

Kind regards,
Katie

3 Likes

Thank you for the update @Katie_Mc

Website showing photos now but still no photos through the app on my iPhone. Iā€™m worried I will be missing sits.
I understand you are working hard to fix this but why is it taking so long?
It used to work then just stopped aaargggh frustrating

Hi @Crazydoglady, if you can see the photos on the website, canā€™t you apply from it rather than rely on the iPhone app? I have the same problem with the app as you but would still be able to see photos and apply to any suitable sits using my computer. Youā€™re very lucky to have sits to apply for!!!

Tenba Iā€™m not always by my computer. Why am I very lucky to have sits to apply for?
Surely thatā€™s the whole reason to be a memberā€¦having sits to apply for.
Iā€™m justified to expect the App to work otherwise why have one?
So jump off my back!

Hi @Crazydoglady, Iā€™m sorry youā€™ve misinterpreted what was only meant as a suggestion. In relation to being lucky to have sits to apply for, many members still donā€™t have that opportunity because of where they live and covid restrictions. All the best with your sitting opportunities.

3 Likes

The photos are still displaying on the mobile website which is very similar to the app, so for now you can always use that on your phone if you arenā€™t at your computer.

The app has a temporary issue that they are working on fixing. Yes itā€™s annoying, but these things happen. Since theyā€™ve launched the app, this is the first time this has happened, the other 90% of the time it has worked well.

2 Likes

Can we please keep the forum civil.

5 Likes

I contacted THS support. Itā€™s a known issue they are working on. For now Iā€™m using the website where I can see pictures.

1 Like

Same here and I use an iPhone and the mobile app. No pics for several days. I thought it was just me!

Hi Annett~ I have not seen photos either on the THS app. for a few days now! Using my iPhone. I also reinstalled the app a few times to no avail.
:frowning: It is very frustratingā€¦

1 Like

I know the THS team is working hard to resolve the issue - thank you.

I use an Android phone in the meantime.

1 Like

Hi @Triciakay62 welcome to our community forum and while the issue which brought you here is extremely frustrating at least you know you are not alone and will be able to keep up to date on the progress to fix the problem.

We do apologise for any inconvenience and the team are working hard to resolve the issue, unfortunately itā€™s a little more complex than first thought, but it will be done as quickly as possible.

We hope that you will stay awhile and join in the many other interesting conversations happening between members, weā€™d love to share in your THS journey and thank you for being part of our community.

Angela and the team

Hi All, Apologies for the issue with no photos showing on the app. (this is for iOS users on version 14.0 and above) We understanding this has been very frustrating and we have been working on this over the last week.

We have some good news and have now fixed the issue! The App is now with Apple where the App will be reviewed and will go live over the next couple of days.

Many Thanks, Ben

5 Likes

Thank you for the update @Ben-ProductManager . We will be watching out for the repair.

I was wondering if the app will be ipad friendly in the future?

Yours, Annett

Thanks for the update, Ben, and all the work you have done to help us.

2 Likes

Looks like the update is available now. I just updated the app and all the images are showing again!

Thank you @Ben-ProductManager and the team for keeping us updated and getting the fix out!

3 Likes

Great Chris & Suze thank you for the update ā€¦ and weā€™re sorry for any inconvenience this caused you and other members.

I also can confirm all is working again. Thank you for all your hard work to rectify the issue.

1 Like

Just updated my App too and there are the images! Very grateful to you @Ben-ProductManager and your team plus Apple for fixing this problem.

2 Likes