Becky from West Sussex - new to this

Hi everyone, - just haven’t wanted to say hello. I haven’t had a dog for over 25 years and when I did we didn’t go on foreign holidays. I’ve looked at kennels but just need someone lovely to look after my 19 month working cocker spaniel called Conker, fingers crossed there is a sitter who would love to come to West Sussex

Hello @Becky55 and welcome to the forum, and to TrustedHousesitters. I see that you’ve added your listing to your forum username, which is great. You’re likely to get some constructive feedback from forum users. I suggest that you also take a look at Angela’s 10 tips & tricks as it has some great information.

I’ve taken a quick look at your listing. I suggest you add photos of the bedroom(s) and bathroom, as sitters like to see all areas of the home they’ll be using. It’s especially important for your listing as you have shown it as family friendly.

I notice you show that sitters need a car and yet you have shown many options that make it seem as though sitters could be self-sufficient without one. The cost of rental cars has risen dramatically and many sitters are travelling without use of a vehicle and will pass by listings showing a car is needed.

I also suggest you show how long Conker can be left alone. This is important for sitters to know.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

1 Like

Thank you for that information. I have gone in - added photos and followed your advice re the car and updating Conker information.