Business card with your profile/listing link

I also have a supply of them and always carry a couple in my wallet to hand out to people when they inquire about the organization.

But wouldn’t the dog sitter change, or do you mean you’re the dog sitter so you take your medal to each sit?

Thanks Angela. Helpful as always :smiley:

Yes @Smiley this is exactly what I do : I’m the dog-sitter and I settle my medal to every dog I take care of.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea

Hi @Smiley I have asked our designer & will update you when I have any news.

3 Likes

Thank you Angela, let’s hope it doesn’t take too long.

Hi @Smiley … logos and business cards.

Charlotte our wonderful designer has designed a Special THS Member logo I’m not going to reveal here as Danielle our Content Manager is putting the designs in a blog post with links to the PDF & Digital versions so that all members will have access and use to create cards if they want to …

We listened, we heard, we delivered :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

That’s great Angela, thank you for passing on the message to Charlotte. I look forward to seeing the designs and getting a box of cards printed to start handing out to people and proactively promoting TH.
Will it be easy to pass on to printers, or even get it done myself as previously suggested? I only have an iPad and iPhone, no laptop or desktop computer.
You really are an asset to TH!
Thanks again!
Sheryl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi @Smiley Charlotte has produced the correct format to pass to printers … and as soon as the blog is ready we will upload to the website and also on the forum.

5 Likes

Super, can’t wait! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Trying again. Finally got round to printing business cards. I used Vistaprint - over £40 including delivery for 500 - more than I expected to pay but if 1 or 2 people join via me then I figure I’ll get some free months of membership, so worth the outlay.

Thanks @Angela-HeadOfCommunity and @Snowbird

4 Likes

@Smiley If you feel that your homeowner is happy with how you’ve handled the sit, consider asking if they’d like to keep a few cards, in case their friends ask. It makes things easier for them, and they should be great promoters on your behalf. :grinning:

5 Likes

Good idea :blush:

Except of course they might want to refer friends and get their extra free months membership!

those are SUPER CUTE!!

2 Likes

Today I had an appointment for some medical testing. The worker immediately started a conversation that went like this:

Him: How are your children? (culturally, I realized that was an accepted opening conversation for him)

Me: I don’t have any children.

Him: Oh … do you have any pets then?

Me: Of course, I started explaining the THS concept. He was fascinated and asked many questions. He thought the unique opportunity to travel was amazing.

Yes, of course I gave him my card as I was leaving. I couldn’t pass up that opportunity to promote the concept of THS. Besides, you never know who knows who and how far that card might reach. :rofl:

5 Likes

Well done! I’ve given out quite a few cards recently whilst walking my current canine charge, also giving them to friends to pass on to people they know. I enjoy having the conversations about TH.

4 Likes

Hello we want to get some business cards printed for while we are on our travels, something we can include our THS and other relevant social media profiles. Does anyone know any good online templates we can use, we will want to be able to send it to our local print shop.
TIA
Deb

I have printed business cards through Vistaprint and THS designed a logo which I used. You’ll find a photo of my card in the link @Snowbird has attached here.