"Cat" burglar extraordinaire!

This made me laugh this morning! :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :joy:

"A New Zealand cat with a reputation as a talented thief has taken his habit to new lows by bringing home drugs and a pair of lacy black knickers, according to his owners.

The Rumbolds have resorted to filling two plastic boxes outside their front gate with their cat’s ill-gotten gains so that neighbours can swing by to retrieve them. But returning the goods has proven to be little deterrent to Keith, who has a habit of repeatedly stealing the same items."

Have you ever look after a pet with a tendency to bring back unusual things?

5 Likes

@Vanessa-ForumCMgr , This is hilarious. Thanks for the chuckle. I have shared it far and wide.

1 Like

PURRFECT!!! :heart_eyes_cat: :rofl:

Love this @Vanessa-ForumCMgr thank you for sharing a funny, festive, feline fact …

1 Like

@mars I did wonder if it was just a cover for a human fetish :joy: But that doesn’t bear thinking about :rofl: :rofl:

“I suggested to him diamonds and cash would be better,” said the cat’s human.
:joy: :innocent: :rofl:

1 Like

This is unbelievably funny! Maybe the owners should create a special “after dark” box outside their home :rofl::smile_cat:

1 Like

My cat used to steal socks from our neighbor’s clothes drying rack. Whenever there were single socks missing our neighbor came over to us to check if they were somewhere in our house.

1 Like

We have relatives whose cat regularly used to come home with a single shoe. I don’t know if their neighbours realised who was stealing their footwear!

1 Like