Chat error

Hello, I’m trying to complete my profile and have a question but Chat continually gives Error message. Is there another way to contact? Ty

You can E-mail support@trustedhousesitters.com but you won’t get a reply ( other than auto acknowledgement) on the weekend .

1 Like

TYSM Is chat also off duty on weekends, do you know?

Not usually - it’s a chat bot :robot: so he never gets a day off .

1 Like

I thought there were also humans on chat, from what I’ve been told.

1 Like

There are humans. Just ask the chat not for one. I spoke to an agent out of UK hours a few times last month @catsy

2 Likes

Humans are available on request via the chatbot, but the humans aren’t always on or sometimes they’re busy, so you’ll be contacted later.

1 Like

Tsm for all the responses. Chat still not working & waiting for reply from Support…impatient not being able to go live!

@catsy Have you tried logging out of the webpage/app and then back in ?

Have you tried uninstalling the app and then installing it again - sometimes this simple trick will fix things .

1 Like

@catsy Sorry to hear you are having these issues reaching Membership Services. I dropped them an internal note asking them to look out for your correspondence. They should get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Logging out & in has not made a difference. Appreciate your suggestions.

1 Like

Thank you for your efforts on my behalf. I have received a reply from Support.

1 Like

@catsy You are most welcome! I am pleased to hear you now have assistance from Membership Services. Good luck with everything :smiling_face: