Confirming an application

Hi @Kozalk and welcome to the forum. I am sure there are many other members who have this same question. I see you are from Colorado…the Erie location. I am originally from the Denver/Parker and Winter Park area. It’s just so beautiful in Colorado and your kitties are adorable as well!

I would suggest, if you like the applicant, that you schedule a video chat with them so you can be 100% sure this is the sitter you want to take care of your precious babies. Most of the time they will be exactly like their profile, but there may be times they just don’t mesh with what you are needing/wanting. I would also flag those you are interested in so you can easily find them while looking through your messages.

I noticed you do not have your member profile linked to your forum profile. Doing this will make it easy for other members to easily read your profile and you might possibly find that next sitter you really love! Take a look at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile and you will find easy to follow directions on how to do so.

Good luck with all your applications…and happy traveling while you have have someone taking care of your furbabies!