Dec 16 to Jan 8 - Dog sitter needed in lovely Queen Anne, Seattle

Dates: December 16 to January 8

Request: Hi all! my wife and I are looking for someone to come to our apartment to take care of our 5-months-old Frenchie called Blue, she is super lovely and very well behaved. Sadly, our sitter just canceled on us due to work issues.

Our apartment is located in a very quiet zone, it is super cozy, with high-speed Internet and a gym. Additionally, restaurants and grocery stores can be found at 5 min walking, along with many parks as the famous Kerry Park which is just at one block distance.

Thank you so very much for your help.

Best Regards,
Gustavo M.

Hi @GustavoMP and welcome to the forum. Very sorry to hear that your sitter has cancelled but I’m tagging @Therese-MembershipService so that she can help you by boosting the listing when she’s back online this morning.

You are also able to add a link to your listing to your forum profile so that people can quickly find it if they are interested here in the community These are the instructions. All the best, Vanessa

Hi @GustavoMP As @Vanessa-Admin mentioned… I have now boosted your listing and sent you an email via membership services. Please keep in touch. Kind regards Therese

2 Likes