Detail of searching for sitters

@Tales welcome to THS and all it has to offer. You are going to find a great deal of help here on the forum as well.

I took a look at your pics and I have a couple of suggestions. First, your sits are both in the summer but your lead pic shows snow on the ground. For all of us looking forward to the warmth that both Spring and Summer bring, this might stop someone from looking further into your listing. I would suggest you change out your pic to one showing what your home looks like when a sitter would be there…whether just green grass or if there are flowers blooming, I would definitely showcase that! And on that topic, I would make a pic of cutie pie Maddie the first pic that is on your profile. This will let the sitters see how adorable she is!

Next, I would suggest you link your member profile to your forum profile here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum. This will give your listing added exposure to our members for advice and suggestions to help make your profile the most desirable it can be. This will help you attract more potential sitters.

I wish you the best of luck!