Dog sitter for June 30th -July 5th, Littleton, NH, US - Cabin in the woods

Dates: 6/30 (optional 7/1 start) through 7/5
Link to Listing URL:

Request: Looking for someone who wants to spend their 4th of July weekend in a cute cabin in the woods with a cute dog in the woods. It is possible for us to leave Friday (July 1) instead of Thursday (June 30) if necessary. Please share this with anyone who might be interested!

Hi @adelia…what a beautiful and sweet looking pup you have there! And the location of your home in the woods sounds so inviting. I am hoping you will secure a sitter asap and hopefully someone on the forum will see it and apply asap.

Good luck!

Debbie - Forum Moderator

1 Like

Hi @adelia. I took a look at your listing, and your home looks wonderful. I love your creative pictures; Tuna shows off the house! Such a great way to draw sitters in to learn more about you and your doggie. Too bad I’m already busy during your dates.

Here are some small tweaks you may want to consider making to amp up your listing and the number of potential sitters it reaches.

• Make the title more enticing. Something like “Enjoy the Mountains with Your New Buddy Tuna”.

• Move your third-from-last picture (Tuna’s big eyes looking out of the picture at you) to be your headlining, or first, picture. Who could resist such big soulful eyes?

• Reach out to sitters from your dashboard by searching in your local area via “Find a Sitter”

• Relist your sit by deleting the dates, saving, then re-entering the dates

• If you have a STANDARD or PREMIUM membership you can BOOST your listing

Let us know if there’s anything more we can do to help.

KarenE - Forum Moderator

Your listing is now one of myfavorites. I wish we were free but, fingers crossed, maybe someday we can apply for a future sit!

2 Likes