Dog Sitter needed in Munich Feb4-Feb13

Dates: Feb 4 - Feb 13

Request:
Hi all! I planned a trip and created a listing (available in my profile) in TrustedHousesitters. Someone applied and showed a lot of interest, I liked her profile so I accepted her, and we were just a call away from having a full confirmation. So I booked the flights, but today minutes before the call she had to cancel the sitting. Now I’m one week away from my trip and have no one to look for my two dogs :frowning:

They are two male dogs, brothers of 2 and half years, super friendly and easy-going. My place is in Munich, next to the Olimpiapark, well connected and a relatively big apartment (for Munich standards).
I split the listing into 3 parts so that it may be easier for people to book it.
I hope someone is interested. Thanks!

“Everything worked out great: Gustavo is super nice and answered all of my questions. We met a day before the sit and he showed me the important things. His apartment is clean, cosy and in a nice part of the city: Close to the center and only a 10 minute walk away from Olympia Park. Perfect for long dog walks! They play with each other and are super friendly to other dogs too - would always come back and recommend to sit here to every dog lover :)” – Caroline

PS. for the moderators: I uploaded this twice, as the first time I incorrectly put here the link to my listing. Hope it is ok.

2 Likes

Hi @Gus thank you your post is fully compliant with the terms of the “Last Minute Sit” Category.

I’m sorry that you had a sitter cancel we can share the listing on our Social channels if this is something you would be comfortable to do. If so please Direct Message me.

One thing about your listing perhaps include some of the available amenities close to you, grocery stores etc and if you have other pics of the boys that would be good for Social sharing.

Have you reached out to available sitter and any who applied previously?

We hope you get some good applications… Welcome to our community forum.

Angela and the team

2 Likes

Thank you Angela for your comments, I will try to improve the listing. And I will send you a DM in a couple of minutes. Thanks!