Dogs - Howloween - Dog Rescue

On Saturday we hosted a HOWLOWEEN PAWTY in Little Italy, San Diego a fund raising and adoption even benefitting our Partners at The Animal Pad an all volunteer rescue organisation in San Diego https://theanimalpad.org/

Another great fun event … and lots of interest for the adoptable pets looking for their furrever homes.

If you would like to help host one of our events please direct message me, Angela we are always in need of volunteers, they are fun, you meet other THS members and team members and there is an extra little something just to say thank you for your time.

Members Rob & Catherine, in San Diego on their 92 sit dropped by with Bonnie their new best furry friend, I apologized to Bonnie for my very bad photography …

Bonnie

Marco our caricature artist who is always a bit hit brought his soacial brand of Howloween magic https://www.poisonousme.com/

Lauren sitter/pet parent member from San Diego brought her adorable Napoleon who is really a sunflower

A huge thank you to New members Sarah and Matt for volunteering at the very last minute and did an amazing job … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Forum Moderator & Community Coordinator Julie helped manage the event for THS and as Events Director for The Animal Pad wore both hats …

Myself (Angela) and Sarah hosted a very busy THS booth giving away lots of doggy treats and meeting members, enrolling new members and even more new furry pet members …

And now for all the fun of HOWLOWEEN

8 Likes

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful pawty!

So many gorgeous fur-babies and I luv-a-duv whoever that was doing the precious caricatures :-1

I so hope all of those little beauties found the furever homes they so so richly deserve.

Paul & I would love to volunteer our assistance at any TH events in our area. How can we access info on what might be upcoming?

2 Likes

Hi @Jliz thank you for your lovely comment and the artist is Marco https://www.poisonousme.com/ from San Diego, he is such a big hit at all of our events …

If you Direct Message me your contact details I will add you to our volunteer database and you will be notified of upcoming events and if you are available we would love to have you join out team and the fun …

1 Like

What a lovely day that must have been!
Great event and I would love something like that but the British equivalent just wouldn’t quite work would it? Soggy October day, muddy park in the rain, wet doggies everywhere :rofl:. At least they would enjoy it…

2 Likes

I agree @Saltrams , it would be wonderful to see an event like this in the UK. I’m sure we’d make the best of whatever the British weather decided to throw at us!

2 Likes

What a PAWtastic event filled with lots of puppy kisses. It was so nice to meet some fellow THS members and celebrate the festive fall season.

Uploading: 7633F9DE-3B1D-4830-B3A6-1C3E966CC065.jpeg…
Uploading: E2707A0D-2D66-4351-A335-849DDEEE192D.jpeg…
Uploading: 00BC3DAC-178E-4062-AAFE-14532BF35D58.jpeg…
Uploading: D02D2875-F5E3-4B26-954A-B003D4B12DD1.jpeg…

9 Likes

Looks like a wonderful day was had by all. :service_dog:

2 Likes