Edit function on applications

I think this question may have been asked before, but I certainly think it’s worth looking into. There’s no way of editing the message when applying on a sit if the homeowner has yet to read it - or is there? I always like to send a nice introduction and mention the pet(s) name when applying on a sit and just forgot! I’m now kicking myself as it was a sit that was very appealing to me. If only there had been a way of editing - would be so helpful.

3 Likes

Hi @Annette
There is no way to edit your message. Why not just send another message mentioning the pets name saying you pressed send before you finished the message.
I did this when I realised that I made a spelling mistake in my first message.
Good luck

I didn’t think so - that’s a good point and thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

Hi @Annette and @Itchyfeet is right. Currently there is no way to edit your message. One little tip and something we do when applying (as I’m terrible for making mistakes :slight_smile: ) is to type the message first in Word or some other editor and then cut and paste it into messenger. I don’t use it this way for quick messages, but always for my applications.

3 Likes

I was doing this in the past but need to start again! Thanks Vanessa.

2 Likes

@Annette @Vanessa-Admin the other way of course is to do what carpenters do with wood…measure twice and cut once…translated to sending messages thats take your time read it through a few times doing spell check etc until you are happy with it and hit send

2 Likes