Flights, cancelations and sheer madness

Oh I love this @Edith!
:raised_hands::pray::unicorn::sparkles::butterfly:
Thank you

4 Likes

@Amparo that’s why we are travelling with carry on only for our 5 month UK/Europe trip. Not going to take the risk of lost luggage flying from Australian summer in to UK winter. QANTAS have not got a great track record at the moment. Only 20 days until we :airplane: :smiley:

3 Likes

I was once told the anticipation was 50% of the joy of travelling. And it definitely is.
Had three weeks at home - sorting, cleaning, maintaining, getting ready for the next influx of guests. Can’t wait to step on that huge bird and start another adventure. Roll on Sunday.

4 Likes

The excitement is addicting!
Such a rush to plan and prepare.
Woohoo have fun and please share where you are and send pics of your adventures @ElsieDownie

2 Likes

@mars
It seems to be somewhere you have to want to go to. Midway between Huntsville, Chattanooga and Birmingham if you were sitting in any of those - could drive over. They now sell online and have a www site.
When I lived in St Paul in the 1970s-80s there were two places that sold surplus property that could be fun to explore - on was called Axman Surplus. NW airlines used them to dispose of stuff - airline plates and silverware, 1st class blankets. Even seats when they changed cabin configs. I had some friends who had a few pairs of international 1st class seats in their basement dens.

1 Like

@toml , I checked out their website. I don’t think you’ll get any bargains there. They seem expensive.