Forum issues with emojis

Is there something wrong with the Forum software today? I am logged in, have posted, but if I “like” a post I get a “something went wrong” notification and my like vanishes.

Same here. I sent a mssg to Therese.

Maybe the forum is practicing no reaction. :smiley:

“like” with ten characters…

:joy: with ten thumbs up

Hi @Petermac and @Amparo Yes, you’re correct in that, as I like to call it, the ‘computer gremlins’ seem to have invaded us today. There are a few things that don’t seem to display or operate as usual. Angela is well aware of it, and was reporting it to Discourse, the forum providers.

Peter, I did just ‘heart’ your message and it did display, even though I also received the ‘something went wrong’ message.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

Thanks @Snowbird

“like”

Maybe the emoji gremlins ran to a sale on loo rolls

Oh @Amparo I have to reply as that deserved more than one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That will keep me chuckling all night long. Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

The issue must now be fixed as my like stayed put :grinning:

I’m not sure it is, as although I can add an emoji and could all along, I am still getting the message “something went wrong” (on desktop version, haven’t tried app).

Na, still a problem. The like appears to be ok, but if you go to another topic and back again it is gone.

Yes… still a problem… waiting to hear back from Discourse. It seems that we can’t use HEARTS at moment and some of our colour scheme has changed. Will update when I hear if it doesn’t self-fix :slight_smile:

EGADS! Even Discourse is rejecting love!
What is the world coming to?
:rofl:

Update 06/01/2022 - this appears to be fixed now… have had no feedback as to the reason why from Discourse… so will put it down to a temporary glitch :slight_smile: If anyone still having issues just let me know.