Getting To Know Team Trusted: Paul Maisey Head Of Membership Services

Continuing our “Getting To Know The Team” Series

Our latest bio introduces @Paul-Admin - Paul Maisey Head Of Membership Services

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 13.23.00

3 Likes

Why so many men at the head of THS team when obviously there are more female sitters than male ?

All the men are working while the ladies travel … :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

I read posts on this forum thinking pet sitting was a kind of “work”… (and for that reason did not accept to share bills)

Hi @Provence, TrustedHousesitters has a talented and inspired team of both men and women across all departments and at all management levels.

Positions are ability led, we have always been an inclusive and diverse company

The Co-Founder of TrustedHousesitters was a women, also the presiding Chair, as is our Chief Product Office and in January we welcome a new CMO - Chief Marketing Officer, also a women in addition to these key lead positions, many department heads are women, but not simply because they are women.

However, the one thing we do insist of all potential team members, regardless of whether they are male or female, is that they are animal lovers.

There is also a very high number of male sitters, many couples and solo male sitters, diversity throughout our community.

I hope that answers your questions.

2 Likes

Great to know more about you Paul, we’re all grateful to have a top team at the head of the THS community

3 Likes

Hi Angela, so pleased some women are at the head of your organization.

Last february when I left my sit in Guernesey, the owner -a woman- offered me as a gift a book called “invisible women”, fascinating. We
had a nice discussion about that.
It’s true things are changing, not enough to my taste. How many women CEO (PDG in french) in big firms ?

1 Like