Greetings from Gower, UK

Having met someone who sits but is traveing i am now looking for someone for March and later in the year when we visit our son in Tokyo.
Let’s see what happens.

Hi @Kelvin and welcome to the forum. I’m also from South Wales, but now live in Canada. I suggest you add ‘UK’ to your heading, as this is a worldwide site and many will not be familiar with the beautiful Gower peninsula.

If you have your listing posted, we suggest you add it to your forum username so that members can access it more easily. I’ll add the instructions below. Our forum members often then give homeowners useful feedback that can help improve listings and generate more interest from sitters.

If you choose not to add your listing to the forum, you can instead add the dates and your location so that members can do a search on the website.

Enjoy your travels, especially to visit your son in Tokyo. If you’re like most of us, it’s been too long without seeing family members. :slightly_smiling_face:

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

1 Like

Thank you for a great reminder @Snowbird, sometimes it’s easy to forget that we have members in 130 countries but that’s what’s SO interesting as well, we get to learn about other parts of the world.

So members when you introduce yourself think “Welcome Manual” … it’s all in the detail :slightly_smiling_face: