Greetings from Lexington, KY

Hello from Horse Country - Lexington, KY -

Excited to join TrustedHousesitters and happy to be leaving for my first sit in TN this coming Sunday. I’m a dog and horse owner, working remote for a company out of Australia.

Looking to cross all 50 states off my bucket list and then cross off all 7 continents. It’s a tall order but I am up for the challenge.

If you are looking for a house sitter, I’d love to throw my hat in the pool for you to consider.

If you are ever in the Lexington, KY area hit me up for recommendations on places to eat, stay and play or lets meet up and I’ll show you around or introduce you to horses and bourbon.

Angela

8 Likes

Hello Angela @adventuresinlexington and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the forum! Sounds like you’ve got quite the adventure ahead of you! I am sure you’ll achieve it… sounds like you have determination and spirit! My partner loves his bucket list and goal setting… he set himself a challenge of 100 goals in a 100 some years ago, so I’ve seen that determination in action :grin:

Wonderful to hear that you’ve got your first sit already booked… that will be so reassuring to other newcomers keen to get started but who haven’t got their first sit booked yet. Having horse experience will be a great asset I m sure!

Very excited to follow your adventures here in the forum and hope you enjoy connecting and joining in the conversations! All the very best!

1 Like

What a lovely intro. Welcome to the forum @adventuresinlexington Angela.
You hail from a beautiful part of the country and as Vanessa says you have wonderful very doable fun goals and much valuable experience to the community.
Have fun and please do share your adventures.
All the best
Amparo

1 Like

Thanks Vanessa for the warm welcome. Loving the forum and the new friends I have already made here!

2 Likes

Thank you. Kentucky is beautiful! Should you ever find yourself in the area please hit me up and I’ll show you all it has to offer!!

@adventuresinlexington Ang!! So glad you got started with TH, I knew you’d love it. It’s so nice to see your smiling face!

Feels like worlds colliding here - Ang & I used to work together :sunglasses:

3 Likes