Happy December 2020 Christmas Songs, Trees & Lights

“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas” :christmas_tree: :ribbon: :christmas_tree:

UK BBC Radio 2 are playing Christmas Songs ALL day today …

“We make no excuse for doing so” … Is it too early?

5 Likes

No today is the time it can all begin. Decorations, songs, christmas spirit all start today as far as we are concerned.

3 Likes

I like Christmas music. There are many songs, and many artists, and many arrangements.

So WHY do radio stations pick 5 pieces, and play ONLY them, over, and over, AND OVER, until I need to be medicated with eggnog, wrap myself in a colorful string of electric lights, and swing from the mantle above the fireplace?

2 Likes

Well, Cheech our little chihuahua is ready !

2 Likes

What a GIFT @Brigitte :heart: :christmas_tree: :dog:

2 Likes

What’s your favourite Seasonal Song and Why?

tenor

this is the gift I received last year for Xmas from french pet sitters who looked after our pets 6 months earlier , it’s a video (with a carol in the back ground in french) so it cannot be loaded on the forum, i made some print screens
All photos are my pets
How kind !

4 Likes

That’s lovely @Provence thank you for sharing the festive :heart:

C’est vraiment délicat de leur part. Thoughfull

1 Like

@Brigitte c’est un couple de français adorables, revenus après la mort de mon Border collie (visible sur la carte de voeux) pour garder le chat , ils nous ont apporté un nouveau cadeau : un tableau avec des photos prises de Nuage l’été précédent.

2 Likes

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas :christmas_tree: :ribbon: :dog: :heart:

3 Likes

So true … especially grandma!

1 Like

Also to you :partying_face:

1 Like

Love
O Holy NIght.

1 Like

Tonight I went to the Christmas Market in my hometown. We all had to wear a mask even being outside. I found a nice booth called “PILOUF” which was meant to cherish our furry friends. I was able to buy three bandanas for my canine grandchildren. Christmas shopping is done. :wink:

2 Likes

So adorable @Brigitte thank you for sharing … your granddogs willlook very smart. :dog: :heart:

1 Like

Who wants to see my three furry grand children with their bandanas on ? Their official Christmas 2020 picture .

3 Likes

What a delightful photo @Brigitte thank you so much for sharing :dog::dog::dog::pray::heart:

1 Like

How cute our they

2 Likes