Happy to be back in Calgary

After 6 months of traveling around South America - I have returned home, to my hometown of Calgary. I grew up volunteering and hosting a family from Mexico for the 1988 WInter Olympics to see the Flames win the Stanley Cup in 1989.

From the beautiful mountains of Banff, Canmore & Lake Louise to the Lush Bow River and of course the World Famous Calgary Stampede! I get to explore a city that has a heart of gold! Until the universe decides where to next!

I’m new to trusted house sitters, however, I have enjoyed this new lifestyle for 5 years. I have learned so much from my experiences, meeting awesome people, the places, the homes, and of course, the animals (the best part) Blessed to be here!

4 Likes

On behalf of the forum team, a warm welcome to the TrustedHousesitter’s community. I am in awe of the short description you gave us about your life! Sounds like so many wonderful beautiful experiences. I have ALWAYS wanted to visit Banff, especially lake Louise. Any favorite areas you found in your travels of South America?

As you cannot share a link to your listing in this post, do share a link to your listing on your forum profile for a bit of extra exposure. But the main website is where ALL our members will see your opportunity and be able to apply and message with you.

If at any time you need any help don’t hesitate to reach out to our community here which is full of helpful members who have been through the process themselves and will happily give advice and guidance. And don’t forget our membership support team are always on hand to give assistance.

All the very best,

Kelly & the Forum Team

Thank you for the warm welcome! South America is so diverse, Machu Picchu was my highlight in Peru. Mindo Cloud Forest and the Galapgaos in Ecuador were some of my favorites.

Banff & Lake Louise are definitely a must see!

1 Like

Yes hiking Machu Picchu was one of the highlights of my life. Would also love to make it to the Galapagos someday as well. I think you’ll really enjoy your future adventures as a TrustedHousesitter.

1 Like