Happy to be here! Needing a sitter for my dog from 20-12 to 27-12 December

Dates: 20-12-2021 to 27-12-2021

Request: I am Rakel from Venezuela, I have a 12 year old daughter and a very sweet 17 months puppy. I am traveling for a week and I need a sitter for my cutie dog Serena and for watering my plants. My apartment has two bedrooms plus a small children mezzanine; a kitchen-living room and dining room integrated area and a bathroom with bathtub. Every area has all that you need. I live in a nice neighbourhood and my dog is patient, cuddly, respectful and clever. I am in the second floor with elevator and wifi. You can have a nice Christmas time in Berlin here well located. Looking forward to meeting you!

3 Likes

Hi @Rakel and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the forum. Let’s see if we can help you find a sitter for Christmas in Berlin. Firstly, I’m tagging @Therese-MembershipService as I can see your listing isn’t yet live on the main website… so she will be able to help with this. She can also help with boosting the listing as it’s so close a start date. Hope you find someone to look after Serena… do post a picture here if you have one! All the best, Vanessa

2 Likes

Hi @Rakel … I have emailed you from our membership services, so please keep in close touch with me there. Kind regards Therese

3 Likes

Thank you! Very happy to be here!

Hey Therese, I just fallowed all your instructions. I hope my listing is fine now.

Thanks so much!

Rakel

@Rakel … Wonderful … I see your listing is now live … holding thumbs you find the right sitters. Kind regards Therese

1 Like