Having difficulties uploading to Evident and other issues

Hi @Pamela, you are welcome … as soon as we have news we will keep everyone updated.

Thank you for your patience.

You are welcome, not everything can be fixed quickly, especially the way the world is right now!

2 Likes

Yes, I wrote the other day and said I could NOT use the background check either - said it was a bad link.
No good response to date and I have tried every day this week. This is the message:

2 Likes

Then how do we contact member services? Please advise?

Hi @Cyn I will pick this up as Vanessa will be offline as she is in the UK

There is a technical issue with Evident which they are working hard to resolve and we are in close touch with them. There is nothing Membership Services can help with if this is the reason you need to contact them.

We will keep members updated on the situation and will share as soon as we have anything to add to this ongoing situation.

For future reference members can contact the Membership Services team via Live Chat or email … support@trustedhousesitters.com

Hi @Cyn
support@trustedhousesitters.com but I have been waiting a week for a response. My membership has renewed automatically in the meantime.
My issue isn’t with downloading documents to Evident but my. comments have been moved to this thread anyway. It was originally under Membership Services.
I would hope that if I arrived at a sit and needed urgent support their response would be quicker.

1 Like

HI @Twitcher we apologise for the delay in response times from the Membership Services Team, they are experiencing unusually high volumes of incoming messages.

To address your concern about urgent support, regular sweeps are done by dedicated team members with the sole purpose of identifying any matters requiring urgent and immediate attention.

Viktor

We still have the same issue. We receive your message on the cell phone and we open the link.

Your screen appears

FRONT OF ID CARD

“UPLOAD FRONT SIDE OF ID CARD” This button does NOT work. Neither does the CONTINUE button function.

SaM Devine

ADMIN UPDATE - TECHNICAL FIX

I am pleased to confirm that this technical issue is now fixed. Please be aware that for anyone who experienced this issue, you will need to go back to the original submission link that was sent and request a new link by inputting your phone number in again. This will allow you to go onto the next step.

I appreciate your patience while we got this fixed for you.

Tried at least 15 times using Evident … We Work and iphicken suggested by evident that I use …
No success and dead line is coming up to get this done!

Hi @Pamela sorry you are stlll having issues can you clarify your comment please?

[quote=“PamelaGoguen, post:50, topic:11331”]
We Work and iphicken suggested by evident that I use …

@Therese could you look at this please when you are back online.

Thank you

I followed all of Pauls instructions, it didnt work, Also follow instructions Evident sent, Im not exaggerating I have tried to make this work about 15 times, I cant be the only one who having this issue, and the dead line is coming up.

I even sent my ID directly to Evident …

1 Like

Hi @Pamela I’m tagging @Therese … can you please pick up when you are back online. Thank you

Im on line now, you can email me

Hi @PamelaGoguen I will Direct Message you …

A simple question to the team:

What happens to all of these members, including me, who are unsuccessful in loading our ID by the 16th March?

4 Likes

I asked this question a month ago and it still goes unanswered.

2 Likes

Hi @Itchyfeet @anon1411559@Therese could you pick this up with the team when you are back online please?

Thank you …

Hi @Pamela … I will email you directly from membership services.
Kind regards
Therese

1 Like

hi @itchyfeet & @anon1411559 Apologies for the delay.
The systems are set to limit your profiles on 16th March. Unfortunately there is no way around this on an individual basis. We will endeavour to have all Evident issues resolved by then, however, if you are temporary limited, we will compensate you within your membership.
We do apologize for the issues that you are experiencing.
Kind regards
Therese

1 Like