Haywards Heath Sussex UK - April 2nd - 16th

Dates: April 2nd - April 16th

Request: We live just outside the picturesque village of Horsted Keynes and a fifteen minute drive from the bustling town of Haywards Heath. It is a gorgeous part of the world, very close to Ashdown Forest so there are lots of lovely walks, pubs and countless other activities. Equally, our house is warm and cosy and has a beautiful, private garden for you to rest and restore in.

We have two mischievous kittens called Dotty and Bobo and a gorgeous dog called Billy, who need looking after whilst we are away on holiday

3 Likes

We have unfortunately lost our sitter at the last minute and so are urgently looking for someone to look after our two gorgeous cats, Dotty and Bobo. We are away from 2nd-16th April however we could possibly be flexible by a day or two on either end.

We have a posting on the main THS website which I will try and link in my profile. We live in a rural spot near the town of Haywards Heath and even closer to the picturesque village of Lindfield. It is a gorgeous part of the world, very close to Ashdown Forest so there are lots of lovely walks, pubs and countless other activities. Equally, our house is warm and cosy and has a beautiful, private garden for you to rest and restore in.

Please contact me asap if you think you may be able to help.

Many thanks,
Chloe

Hi @Cblants welcome to the community forum, it’s great to have another experienced member join us. Here our members can discuss and support each other with all things TrustedHousesitters.

So sorry to hear your confirmed sitter has not worked out and I hope all is okay, hopefully by posting your sit up here on the forum, this may spark some extra interest.

I must say, your home looks like the epitome of an English countryside dream. I know Lindfield well and completely agree with you when you say you are in a gorgeous part of the world.

If you need any support, there’s not much our helpful members in the community forum can’t help with, or alternatively, you are welcome to contact our Membership Services team at any time.

Welcome again
Lucy

2 Likes