Hello from Burnaby, British Columbia!

Hello everyone,

This is Alex and Margaryta and we are Stunt performers for Film and TV. When not working, we often spend time travelling abroad.

We own 6 pets (2 toy poodles, 2 rabbits and 2 mini pot belly pigs).

This is our 2nd time using this website and looking forward to meet our next wonderful sitter.

Alex and Margaryta

9 Likes

Hi @Arcadekid,

Welcome to the TrustedHousesitters Forum I went ahead and took a look at your profile because I was so excited to see your pigs! I’ve always have wanted some. :slight_smile: Your pets are absolutely adorable! However, I couldn’t help but notice you don’t have any photos of the inside of your home other than the animals. While there is still plenty of time until your next sit I think it would really help you get more applicants if you added photos of the inside of your home. We recommend adding all the common areas (kitchen, living room) and especially the areas your housesitters will be staying (bedroom & bathroom). Here is a really good blog post on how to create the perfect owner listing

Looks like you and your first sitters all had a great experience and their review speaks very highly of you and your beloved pets. Please feel free to reach out to myself or any of the other moderators for any questions you may have as you continue your THS journey.

Kelly & the Forum Team

4 Likes

Thank you very much Kelly for the warm welcome.

My wife and I will go ahead and update the listing with your feedback.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness - your pets could not be any more adorable. :heart: I loved the photo of the pig with the bandana on. Oh, and your fluffy bunnies. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ahh! SO cute.

3 Likes

Hi guys, you are getting some great tips for ways to enhance an already exciting listing. We are often in Burnaby as one of our daughters lives there and are always on the lookout for house sits. Please consider us if you need anyone after November this year or in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Kelly0 and Meow

Thank you so much for your tips and feedback. We now have updated the listing, please let me know what you think of the new one.

P.S I just need a couple more photos of the inside when it’s sunny!

Hi Liz,

It would be my pleasure to consider you. Please let me know when you’re in town so we can do a meet and greet with everybody!

Thank you,

Alex

Sounds good and thank you Meow!

The post is taken down and will be live after updates.

we will look forward to it :slight_smile:

Let us know when it goes live again. I would love to see the finished results and offer any other feedback if you’d like. I think you’ll find a lot of sitters like myself would be very keen to jump at the chance to care for a pig!

Kelly

ok, I am in LOVE with this family photo! I have always wanted to do a sit for little piggies. Welcome to the TrustedHouseSitters community @Arcadekid :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you Julie!

The listing is now LIVE and I hope to attract awesome people like all of you guys :slight_smile:

6 Likes