Hello from Camden, London

Hello everyone
My names Dorothy and l am really excited to have joined ths l have a lovely French bull dog called Louie who is 8 months old and have my first house sitters coming for a xmas while l am away in Thailand. Really looking forward to Louie being looked after in his own home what a great find this site. :smiley:

8 Likes

Hi Dorothy Welcome to the site. I absolutely love Camden and have spent many a happy hour browsing the markets, sitting by the canal. It’s a special part of London.

I hope you have a great trip to Thailand and your sit goes well.

Happy Christmas!

Warm regards

John and Caroline

3 Likes

Hi Caroline and John many thanks have lived in Camden most of my life so love it here :blush:

2 Likes

Hello and a warm welcome @Dorothy to you… and Louie … can we have a picture? Some puppy loveliness for Saturday morning heart warming :heart_eyes: Do enjoy the forum, connecting with our friendly members, but most of all enjoy that trip to Thailand! Have a lovely weekend, All the best.

2 Likes

Many thanks

5 Likes

Aww Louie is adorable! We were lucky enough to sit for 3 french bulldogs and a bulldog, such loving dogs.

1 Like

Hi @Dorothy & Louie what a lovely, happy picture thank you so much for sharing … such interesting wall art, where was the photo taken?

Have an amazing and safe trip to Thailand and once again welcome to you both!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: