Hello from Hungary

Hello! I am Sama. I am a student of veterinary medicine. I study in Spain but currently in Hungary as an exchange student! I love to travel, to get to know different cultures, languages and of course animals are my passion :smile:.
I normally travel with my boyfriend Sergio, he is a music composer.
Looking forward getting to know you and being part of this community.

12 Likes

Hello @Sama. Welcome to the community forum. I’m so glad you’ve joined us here on the forum and have jumped in to introduce yourself and your significant other. As a veterinary student you are going to be a prize sitter for many pet parent/owners!

I see you have not joined TrustedHousesitters yet. If there is anything we can do to assist you with joining, please feel free to reach out. We will be happy to help.

TrustedHousesitters is an amazing organization filled with pet sitters and pet parents who want to join forces and help make all our furry friends happy, safe and content in their homes.

We certainly hope you decide to join, but once again, thanks for joining the forum….it’s a great start to becoming a member of our family of pet lovers!

Have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Welcome to you and Sergio. I hope you decide to join THS!

2 Likes

Welcome to you and your boyfriend. I have also recently joined this web, and very happy with the decision. I wish you great experiences as sitters.
with love,
Ester.

2 Likes