Hello from S.Andrews, scotland

Hello,
We are Alan and George who live close to St.Andrews, Scotland.
It was our sitter who a sat for us several times that suggested we join the forum.
We Like to travel and like everyone we are just getting back into it this year.
Our family is made up of a pug and two British shorthair cats.
Looking forward to hopefully contribute and gain help and information from other forum members.

5 Likes

Hello @Sunnystrath and welcome to our community forum, thank you so much to your sitter and to you for joining us from St Andrews, Scotland there will be many envious golfers Iā€™m sure ā€¦

We look forward to your contributions and being part of many conversations, perhaps you could start by letting our members see some your stunning home location ā€¦ we have a great travel category Travel Talk - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum and would love to take a trip with you.

Welcome again.

Angela and the Team

HI and Welcome to the Forums Alan and George :wave:
Sounds like a wonderful little family you have there. We look forward to chatting and getting to know you all, and should you ever have any questions, feel free to ask :smiley:
-Deb :heart:

Hello,

Lovely to meet someone from St Andrews! I am doing my PhD at St Andrews University, but have never yet been able to visit in person (thanks Covid). I am planning a trip towards the end of this year, however. Who knows, perhaps I will change my membership to combined (currently owner) and be able to meet your pets :relaxed:
I absolutely love British Shorthairs, and have a chonky blue boy, Nigel, back in Australia.

Kind regards,
Teresa

2 Likes