Hello from Sunny San Diego

Hi, we are Monta & Paul and are new hosts in San Diego, with our two dogs, Bloom & Ivy. We also have three 10-year-old chickens who hav thier own chicken mansion outside.
I look forward to learning from more experienced hosts, to get great sitters for our dogs and provide a great experience for the sitters while they visit our beautiful city!

3 Likes

Hi and Welcome Monta and Paul :wave: My name is Deb and I’m new here too. I hope you find what you’re looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

To let you know, the ship I work on, actually sails in several times a year to San Diego, and should you need a sitter, I have my profile link to here, feel free to check it out. If you think I may be a fit, I would enjoy a chat. Even if not, I wish you the best of your travels, and look forward to possible chats in the forums later. :heart:

Oh! Well that’s cool about working on a ship! I can imagine how this would be a great way to enjoy some time ashore and get a doggy-fix at the same time.
My husband and I used to crew on yachts a la “below decks” for 8 years way back before it was a reality show LOL.

1 Like

HI @quietanchor welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters … I’m intrigued

What does a chicken mansion look like? I looked after chickens for the first time about 5 years ago and if ever a pet deserves a mansion, our fine feathered friends do.

Love your dog’s names, Bloom and Ivy, I’ve just looked at your listing and they are beautiful and obviously very loved (just as it should be) we had a live event at the Little Italy Dog Park yesterday, it would have been wonderful to have met you all.

We had doggy ice cream from Paw Pleasers and we always have Marco from PoisonousMe an amazing caricature artist … next PAWTY we have it would be wonderful to say HI.

Welcome again,

Angela and the Team

Haha well my “chicken mansion” is just a very large chicken coop, (pictured in my profile) especially considering I only have three chickens these days. (I’ve been keeping chickens for 10 years and now I’m winding down from that hobby). I’m sorry we missed your event in little italy. Do you tell us about those by email? I’d love to attend next time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @quietanchor there was an email sent but you may not have been on the site at the time if your Membership is very new …

This is Cabo who spent the entire time he was there stealing treats and tennis balls :sweat_smile: :dog:

2 Likes