Hello from the Isle of Wight U.K

@Verityandjulian we don’t have any pets either, hence why we received so many applications for our sit. Enjoy all your trip planning & research.

2 Likes

Hi, Verena. Yes, welcome! Your area looks lovely and is actually on my list of places to visit in the future. Since you are now keen to travel maybe at some point we can “swap”. I did that a few years ago with a couple from Brighton and had a wonderful experience. I live in Ventura, CA, USA, a Southern California coastal town with this little girl.

5 Likes

Hello Crookie. I too no longer have pets for the very first time.in my life and am looking forward to a few years of house and pet sitting. I currently live in Adelaide and care for the pets of several people in my home, for free, as a favour. This helps me as well as i really miss the company of animals.
I will be following your adventures with great interest. I and my partner still have a year or so of working until we can take off. I wish you fabulous times ahead.
Deborah

3 Likes

Love Pip’s picture, he looks like the dog we Housesat in France this past March/April.
Welcome to a whole new world of adventures. We live in Canada and are off to Housesit in Scotland in December. I love that we can travel again.
Please feel free to reach out if you have some questions or to just connect.
We haven’t been to the Isle of Wight yet☺️

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Thank you for such a warm welcome. All your support and advice is tremendously helpful and appreciated.

Thank you, Verena :blush::+1:t2:

3 Likes