Hello from Vicki and John in Church Stretton Shropshire

Hello,
We have recently joined Trusted Housesitters, we love our holidays but love our home and pets too. My parents are usually willing to come and stay to take care of our home and furry family however we are finally 10 years later getting married this year in Greece and all of our family and friends are joining us.
We have a lovely home with just over an acre of paddock and 360 degree Shropshire hills views, and just 1 mile walk to the local thatched pub.
The animals are very easy to take care off, we have two OAP dogs that sleep almost all of the time, they have an insulated heated shed with a futon where they spend most of there time (food aside). Our other two dogs entertain each other and are the best of friends spending most of their time play fighting or snoozing in the garden (they wont cross the patio door threshold with the doors open unless invited and don’t have free run of the house). When it comes to walks a tennis ball in the paddock and a meander around a few times a day is amble.
We also have two cats, they have a cat flap into the utility room with cosy beds, apart from feeding each day and a little stroke when they call in to say Hi you wouldn’t know they were there.
Our home has a hot tub with views of the Shropshire hills and we have a frame swimming pool in the garden for the brave!
We have a choice of upstairs or downstairs bedroom’s and bathroom’s and two cosy log burners for chilly nights.
If you would be interested in coming to stay with our furry family, please let me know.
Vicki

8 Likes

Hi and welcome @Vicki1976, we lived practically next door to you, in Broseley. And to any sitters reading this I confirm Church Stretton is a lovely place, we walk the dogs there often. :smiley::+1:t3:

3 Likes

WHEN? I will be Oswestry/Welshpool in May and have only a few scattered days/weeks free.
Wait! I found you. One moment please. :slight_smile:
June might work

2 Likes

welcome! Sounds like a great sit. Your current sets of dates don’t work for me, but I’ll keep my eyes open.
Tom

1 Like

Thanks Tom

Hi, Its just the OAP’s here in June as we are taking Flip and Fizz away for a few days. Its lovely here in June.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @Vicki1976 :wave: First I like to say, congratulations on the wedding! It’s sounds like a wonderful place you have there, and I wish you the best of luck in finding your sitter :slight_smile:
-Deb :heart:

2 Likes

She got one! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

looking forward to meeting you x Thanks so much

2 Likes

Hi Vicki and John
Church Stretton is beautiful and the surrounding area an outdoor lovers paradise. Good luck with your search for sitters. I’m just down the road in Shrewsbury.

3 Likes

Thank you Vicki and John for an incredible experience.

4 Likes