Hello from the Bay Area

Hi @janet and welcome to the community forum where you are going to meet the greatest folks who love pets as much as you do. Your home is beautiful…and oh those precious pups…I could just cuddle up with them right now! I see an electric piano in one room. Were you both in the music industry as well as the restaurant business? My husband and I owned a restaurant in Winter Park, Colorado and I can attest to the strain it puts on your body…long hours, not enought sleep, back breaking work that never stops!

Just a couple of things I noticed. First you said you have no interior cameras, but per TrustedHousesitters policy, those are not allowed. Outside cameras are okay as long as you inform the sitter if they are functioning.

Second, I see you have not linked your member profile to your forum profile. By doing this, you will increase your exposure to sitters looking to come to that great state of California and love on those cutie pies you have there. To do so, just follow How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile. You are going to love connecting with all these like minded individuals and you will find the perfect sitters for your home and babies.

Good luck…maybe I will apply for a sit for you sometime next Fall when we start traveling on a permanent basis.