Hi all! Anthony & Luz from The Netherlands

Hi all! I hope you’re doing good.

I’m Anthony, from the Amsterdam region in The Netherlands, close to the coast. I’m a photographer, running an independent content creation & marketing service. My partner in life and business is Luz, an artist/painter, she creates amazing paintings and she gives workshops in her studio. Together we create online video painting courses, with students from all over the world: https://classes.luzartworks.com.

We love house & pet sitting! We have been sitting only once, 1,5 yrs ago in the SW of France. We took care of a beautiful house and the most lovely dog for a fantastic couple, near Toulouse. We also recorded several lessons for Luz’ course ‘Trees in the Light’ there, in the garden with stunning views, and in the medieval surroundings of the house. We’re very grateful for this amazing opportunity to experience our first house & pet sit like this.

Let’s hope and work together to lift the travel bans a.s.a.p., without inhuman (imho) vaccination passports or masks, I’m sure many of you can’t wait to be travelling and house/pet sitting again, as free people!

All the best to you, stay safe, healthy and loving to all creatures.

Warmest regards, Anthony & Luz

2 Likes

Hello Anthony & Luz, welcome to our amazing global community and thank you for sharing your story and creativity, we cannot wait to get to know you better and share in your pet and housesitting adventures, which we are sure will bring you many more pets, people and places.

Thank you for joining, enjoy the conversations and connecting with other like minded pet loving members.

Angela & The Team

1 Like

Thank you very much for you warm welcome, Angela & the Team!

1 Like

Welcome Anthony and Luz

2 Likes

Thank you very much Windtalker (great name!), would love to visit Ireland one day! Coastal Highway is in the top 3 of my to-photograph-list.

1 Like

Thats lovely and some beautiful photos to capture.
We want to visit the Netherlands.
We have been in Austria have it in my head that Netherlands is much the same just Beautiful

2 Likes

Austria is also gorgeous! Have been there many times, in summer and in winter. I love the mountains. Let’s hope we can travel again soon, as free people! Let me know when you come to The Netherlands, I can share some tips if you like.

2 Likes

Welcome Anthony and Luz, wonderful to have you on the forum!

Your work sounds amazing and is wonderful that it fulfills you both! Fingers crossed that you’re able to enjoy house sitting again very soon.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! (i like your name haha!)

2 Likes

Welcome Anthony and Luz. Pleased to see many more members contribute.

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome Provence! Love your name and the region in France :wink: Hoping to soon find ways to house sit again but those travel restrictions… grrr.

Have a great day!

1 Like

May I give you and advice? put your blog link also on the topic “who is on social media” (use the magnifyer for that) on the thread " just for fun" : not all members read introductions or once they have read them they forget… but if members want to know more about some members, it’s nice to discover their sites and blogs.
Your blog is very interesting (although I don’t speak dutch)

2 Likes