Hi. Ian and Ingrid here

@ianninga hello and welcome to the Forum! Congratulations on getting those first couple of sits…and it sounds like you are well on your way to finding many more! I agree with you regarding your career experience and how this can really help you with what might arise during a sit. You already know what to do with household problems and I am sure you know what to do if there was a problem with a furbaby.

I took a peek at your profile, and oh my gosh, I absolutely love the first pic with the lab and how he is looking up at Ian. A picture is worth a thousand words and this one proves how much love we, as sitters, can provide to our “temporary” family members.

I noticed you have not linked your member profile to your forum profile which can give you so much more exposure to other members here for reaching out directly or for any feedback they may have to help you along the way. To do so, just go to How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum and follow the easy steps.

All our members here are more than willing to help you with any questions or concerns you may have and all you have to do is ask, or even use the search icon where you can find so much information already addressed.

Keep up the good work and make sure you post pics along the way of all your adventures in this wonderful world of petsitting!

1 Like