Hi there from The wimmera in Western Victoria - Australia

another newbie here, and this site has been recommended by a friend of mine so I am in unchartered waters. I am writing this in Mid October 2021 and thinking about travelling up through the centre of Australia in approx June/July next years 2022, covid restrictions if they have been lifted, We are on a 28 bushland reserve in Stawell near the Grampians National Park and Halls Gap, a 4 B/R house, with solar and large exercise area, and we have 2 young king cavs, that will require looking after whilst we are away for approx 3- 4 weeks. Need some guidance as to where to go from here and if anyone is interested in house minding and sitting whilst we are away - Barry

5 Likes

HI Barry welcome to our community forum and welcome to TrustedHousesitters it’s great to have another Australian member, this past 18 months have been life changing in many ways, Housesitting has always thrived as a travel lifestyle in Australia and the shutdown and restrictions have been hard on everyone and for so many reasons, we hope the country will be able to get back to it’s “new normal” soon.

Your pets, home and location sound wonderful and we look forward to sharing in your new adventures with TrustedHousesitters.

Welcome again, enjoy connecting with members from around the world and if you have any questions please just ask, our community are really helpful and supportive.

Angela and the Team

Hello @Magpie3434 and welcome :slightly_smiling_face::wave:t2: