Holiday Member Meetup in Santa Fe, NM USA 17th Dec

Dear wonderful members in the Southwest USA, I am so pleased to be sharing with you a wonderful meet up that will be happening next month. I hope to see many of you there!

6 Likes

This is looks amazing @Kelly-Moderator … Mmm, Scotland or Santa Fe? a little far to drop in but there’s always Facebook Live. Members if you’re in the area do try and make this a date as you are are in for a treat, meeting other members, making new friends, a little drink (or two) and best of all … well-behaved dogs :dog:

It’s going to be one of those “Wish I was there” moments :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:wink: :wink: @Brigitte Any chance you want to come back??

1 Like

@Diamond I hope you can make it too!

One of my female friend I petsit sometimes with, saw the pictures and begging me to go back …this time with her. :smile: But maybe not that fast.
Flying next week to Florida.

2 Likes

What a pity, I’m still there for a few days. It is a very pleasant region

Sorry :neutral_face: Kelly but we will be on a trip and actually have a THS in our house.
Maybe next time. We would be interested in meeting other THS folks. We almost got a young lady from Santa Fe for this sit, but it didn’t work out.
Margreet

This is really super cool @Kelly-Moderator and I have to agree, this is definitely one of those “wish I could be there” moments.
Especially after seeing this lovely gem you shared a while back, what a lovely share and thread!

I have been to New Mexico several times, only a small bit in Santa Fe and it is beautiful.
Hope you have a fab turnout and a wonderful holiday.

3 Likes

I have spent time in Santa Fe and other parts of NM. Beautiful! I wish we could join you.

3 Likes

Hi Kelly. Diane and Don will be there. We live outside of Santa Fe, off-the-grid, and have had over a dozen THS folks sit with our dogs and cat in our corner of paradise. One comment: We just happened upon this “Community Forum”, and saw this announcement. My guess is that there are many people in Santa Fe/Albuquerque who are unaware of this upcoming event. Is there a way that you (or someone at THS) can publicize it to others who live in the area? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @LightDancer,

That’s great to hear that they will be there! It might be one of our largest meet ups to date. I have been in contact via phone with every member that has Santa Fe listed as their location and allows us to call them. I have also sent out an email to the same list with the invitation but you have a very good suggestion of me/our team reaching out to those a little farther away. We make posts about meet ups here on the forum but you’re right not everyone checks. Thank you for the suggestion and I do hope to see more of our Placitas/Albuquerque/Rio Rancho maybe even Taos members if I can reach them in time give them enough notice to be able to make it to the meet up.

1 Like

Hi @Diamond,

Oh Darn! Next time for sure it’s always so nice to meet members in person.
If you could please send a DM to me with the THS that will be in your home I would like to send them the invitation if it works for their schedule and your pets routine of course.

1 Like

Bummer! Hopefully next time

1 Like

Hi, Mitzi and Gordon here, we are excited to attend, thank you for offering this event! We are relatively new to THS, but love it so far…we live in historic Guadalupe in Santa Fe with our one adored 2 year old russian blue cat, Mischa! looking forward to meeting and sharing…thank you Kelly for moderating…

3 Likes