House sitting

Hello, My name is Sophie and I am in Summit County for three months this year for my son to train with Team Summit in snowboarding. We plan on coming back every winter and need to figure out our plan next year. We live in Vermont permanently and I had a pet sitting business for six years. I am 51 years old and am very respectful and responsible and am a complete animal lover. If you want to to check me out further, I have a great website called Peace of Mind Animal Wellness.

3 Likes

Hello Sophie (AKA @PeaceofMindAnimalWellness ) and welcome to the forum from Summit County … is that the one in Colorado? I’m guessing the Winter Olympics has been high on the agenda over the past month!

It sounds like you have a solid background in pet sitting and we hope to welcome you into the fold at TrustedHousesitters as well, very soon. We have a community full of helpful members who will offer up advice, guidance and tips for how to make the most of the forum and the platform to find house sits, and so I hope you very much enjoy connecting and joining in the conversations.

If you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to ask or DM any of the forum team. All the best, Vanessa and the forum team.

1 Like