How & Where Will You Do "Jolly" In 2020?

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly …:tada: :ribbon:

There’s no doubt that 2020 will be a very different kind of “Jolly Season” and with Thanksgiving almost here, how will you celebrate the festive season?

We’re an imaginative, creative and resourceful community and we’d love to share in your 2020 plans

1 Like

@Angela-CommunityManager I’m hoping to celebrate the festive season in a nice housesit! Having applied for several, owners are waiting to see whether they can travel…Hoping one will be confirmed! Otherwise I shall be enjoying Christmas alone, which I absolutely love!

2 Likes

Good Luck @Smiley may your Christmas wishes come true :wink:

1 Like

HOUSESITTING…A GREAT excuse to escape the neurosis that can raise its head within the close confines of family that reluctantly gathers only to gratefully depart for the remainder of the year!

I’ll carve the turkey at home, then after some wine and trimmings, quietly excuse myself, drive 15 minutes, turn off my phone, and spend a serene evening at my house-sit with a cat on my lap, a drink in my hand, and Netflix on the computer whilst the local constabulary visits my home to break up a domestic disturbance over Mole Hills Made Into Mountains.

2 Likes

@Samson sounds Purrfectly idyllic :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I’ve already been chosen to return for Christmas

2 Likes