Is it time to "Spring Clean" Your TrustedHousesitters Profile?

Good news listings are on the increase, there’s a promise of summer travel opportunities for owners and pets will be looking for you to keep them happy at home. With an unforgettable 2020 now in our rear view mirror and the light at the end of the tunnel getting brighter, why not take this time to refresh your profile and give it a “Spring Clean”

Over this enforced “resting” period perhaps your pet sitting wish list has changed, you may have gained additional skills enhancing your potential as a sitter, or simply add some new photos.

Profiles are every sitters showcase and while there are owners who have not yet viewed your profile if, like mine, your profile was created a number of years ago, a refresh can only be a positive action to take and if you are a new sitter member who would like help creating your profile simply ask, here on the Forum or connect with one of our Membership Services Team.

Have a Top Tip on creating a great profile? Please share with our community …

2 Likes

Done. More expériences as a sitter, less animals as an owner. A puppy who will be soon a young dog who does not take 3 meals per day but only 2 now…

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the great idea!

As a sitter I just recently figured out how to edit and add pictures on my profile. Definitely can show my personality with photos while on pet sits.

Always something to learn.

1 Like

But is it still the case that as a sitter, I can upload only 8 photographs?

Hi @LTD you can now add up to 12 images on your profile

Could owners “spring clean” their listings too ??

Sitter required for Xmas in the title, for summer in reality

I warned once an owner in Louisania (being obliged to pretend I was applying as otherwise my mail couldn’t be sent) and she answered me she did not know how to do it !
i suggested to find the answer on FAQ (I was ready to send her print screens but we can’t add pictures to an application mail)

I shall not do that again, but I see often ads which do not seem uptodate !!!

3 Likes

Thank you @Provence, a very good suggestion. When existing owner members add dates the listings don’t go through the approval process otherwise Membership Services would pickup the error, we do nudge owners to up date the copy on their listings for accuracy.

There are a few more, obviously owners don’t know how to change the titles of their ad, they keep the same title of their 1st one, altough their dates have changed…
Better not to give any dates in the title !!