Just joined from Devon

Hi. We are in Greece and have left Orla and our house on Dartmoor in the care of Tim. Sarah and I are so impressed with the whole concept of THSas it seems to be a potential joy for owners, sitters , animals and homes.
Let us hope that as Covid settles it will continue to bring adventures for everyone. It is such a simple concept and wonderful. We are hoping for many happy experiences now and in the future.
Tom and Sarah ( and Orla)

8 Likes

Good morning @tombell13 and a big welcome to the TrustedHousesitters community forum. It’s always so lovely to hear from our owners and your feedback is heart-warming. Orla looks adorable and I’m sure Tim will be giving her the best of holidays while you enjoy Greece.

Greece is one of my favorite places in Europe, both the islands and mainland in the north where I’ve spent many very happy hiking holidays. Hope you are have a fabulous time and this is just the beginning of many more happy times away knowing that Orla is getting the best of care. It certainly does bring joy to everyone involved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @tombell13, so glad you are taking advantage of TH. If you always post that picture of Orla you will have so many requests to sit for you you will be overwhelmed, so gorgeous.
Enjoy your break.

Welcome to our TrustedHousesitters family Orla … Oh and Tom & Sarah of course :laughing: :dog: :heart:

Welcome Tom, Sarah and the gorgeous Orla! We agree, THS is a fantastic concept. We love being able to spend time with pets during our holidays, it is a true win-win arrangement! Have a fantastic time in Greece

2 Likes