Kindness like we've never known

That is wonderful news @CindyLou a huge sigh of relief and yes a long and sustained Happy Dance. :dancer: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s to both of you and your continued good health, safe and happy travels.

6 Likes

Fantastic, @CindyLou ! So happy to hear your good news!!

1 Like

That’s wonderful positive news! So happy for you both!! :heart::pray::heart:

Oh my goodness, soo sorry to hear your news.
Healing thoughts and prayers for your husband and family :heart:

That’s a really blessed outcome. Hope he continues to heal now. Prayers and good wishes

That’s great news! So happy to hear that. We are all rooting for you both. Sending lots of virtual hugs your way :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

It’s great to know so many people are in our corner. You all are loved!

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear that and I pray the surgery went well. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

3 Likes

Thank you. The surgery went well and he is doing great.

Thank you! Surgery went well, the cancer was contained and had not spread. He’ll be getting immunotherapy off/on for 2-3 years. It was all great news!

3 Likes

Hi Globetrotter, I too received a cancer diagnosis in March 2020 as COVID lockdowns were in place and had to go thru the journey on my own as no-one other than the patient were allowed in hospitals, Drs offices etc I had many many complications along the way and after 2+ years of treatments including 8 surgeries, 25 rounds of chemo and 35 days of radiation I am now cancer free and my hubby and I embarked upon a 9 month house sitting road trip across America and cared for some beautiful pets, met the most wonderful homeowners and people along the way and enjoyed so many wonderful adventures along the way! I wish you continued good health!

10 Likes

Wow - what a brave and resilient person you are. Inspiring. So glad it’s behind you and you are enjoying life so well. Yay you! X

@Happytravellers thank you for sharing your incredibly challenging health journey, your inspirational journey with TrustedHousesitters and for showing empathy and support for other members in this conversation. We are so glad to hear that you are well and cancer free.

Wishing you a safe, healthy and very happy 2023 full of pets, people, places and love.

Angela and the Team

2 Likes