Last Minute Sit - Plymouth, England March 31st - April 22 nd

Dates: 31st March to the 22nd April

Request:

Hello,

We are a family based in Plymouth Devon who need someone to look after our wonderful fury friends! Mr George (golden retriever) and Mr Garfield (ginger cat) are wonderful warm and big hearted animals! Our home is a perfect base to exploring Devon and Cornwall surrounded by countless beautiful nature walks with the Moors a 20 min drive away! We have a big garden with a fire pit for roasting marshmallows and my eldest daughter has a wonderful book collection that you are welcome to use! Being based in Plymouth we have lovely beaches just a drive away with water sports activities at beaches such as Bigbury! We also are a 20 min walk away from a rock climbing place and a trampoline park which I’m sure you’ll enjoy! There is a beautiful sea front and aquarium down by the dockyard with tones of shops and activities to do (mini golf and laser tag are just a few). And not to forget the amazing cinnamon buns sold at a bakery on the drive to a beautiful riverside walk!

We do hope you will come and stay!

1 Like

Hi @Petra_22 welcome to the community forum. Here, our helpful members can discuss all things TrustedHousesitters and support each other through this exciting world of housesitting.

I always feel there’s something rather magical about Devon and Cornwall, such a beautiful place.

Something I would recommend is adding a link to your listing into your forum profile. Just follow the steps in the link below to do this

All the best
Lucy

1 Like