Last minute sitter needed, Cobham, Surrey UK: 2-9 April

Sitter needed
Dates: 2-9 April

Request: last minute sitter wanted for two gorgeous, chilled labradors with n pretty Surrey town.

3 Likes

Looks like a super sit. We can’t do it this trip, but I have favourited it for the future. (I just adore labs).

1 Like

You sound fab so please do favourite us… I go away a lot and I’m not very good at forward planning… my girls will adore you I’m sure. I’m planning a few short trips later on if you are around. Mid April, End of April, end of May, and then 2 weeks end of July/august.
Keep in touch when you are next free as I can be flexible with my dates around sitters too now I’m not tied to school holidays! Sally :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Sally. We have 3 sits already planned for May/June but may return at the end of August or early September. We may go straight to France instead, but likely won’t start looking for sits until the end of June before we decide our fall plans.

Your sitting has been in my favourites for months. We love labradors and know Cobham very well.
We are never available for your dates but hopefully in the future…

3 Likes

Hi there,
Well please keep us in your favourites as I go away a lot… I’ve also got short trips mid April, end of April, end of May and end of July dates but haven’t published them yet… very keen to go away next week but all a bit last minute. :weary:
Hopefully our paths will cross soon. :joy:

1 Like

Oh man! I wish i was in the UK again! I know that I have plenty of house sitting opportunities to apply for if I get a chance anytime soon.

1 Like

Sounds wonderful but sorry, I can’t help on this occasion but hopefully in the future. Good luck, hope you get away