LIONS & TIGERS & BEARS, OH MY!! On the Central Oregon Coast

Ok, well not really, but Dogs and Cats and Chickens doesn’t sound quite so intriguing. My 3-bedroom, 2-bath home is located on Lake Sutton in Florence, Oregon, just a couple of minutes from the beautiful Oregon Coast. I have 4 dogs and 3 indoor cats, along with 3 mostly-outdoor cats and 3 chickens. 3 of the cats and 1 dog are rescues. All are healthy and happy.

Prior to moving to Florence I owned a farm and raised cattle and had horses in addition to the dogs, cats and chickens.

Since moving to Florence 4 years ago, I haven’t been able to find a trustworthy pet/house sitter. I had one unfortunate experience and since then, the dogs seem to get upset when I’m not home.

I’m so happy to have found TH and am extremely excited to start traveling again. I am mostly retired and have a long list of places I’d like to see. My travel dates can generally be flexible - I’m sure I can find somewhere I’d like to go when you might like to visit Florence. Let me know your dates, and I’ll do my best to make something work! Even if you’re not planning to visit Florence, I’d love to hear from you anyway. There’s always something to chat about with fellow pet lovers.

I’m excited to hear from you!

Renne Dal Santo

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @rennedalsanto and to the wonderful world of Trusted housesitters. You’ll have a lot of fun engaging here on the forum and hopefully find some great Housesitters when you’re ready to go away. It will certainly help that you can be so flexible! I won’t be travelling to the US before 2024 as am off ‘downunder’ from November this year for a while, but when I do venture to your country I’ll look out for you!
All the best to you in the meantime! :sunglasses:

1 Like