London meet up at Xmas - 2 Jan, 2 pm, Ten Bells Spitalfields

Anyone in London over Xmas and New Year who would like to meet up?
I will be there (based in Hammersmith/Chiswick) from 17 December to 7 January but happy to go into Central London to meet up.
CONFIRMING: 2 pm on 2 January at the Market Coffee House and Bar at Spitalfields. Looking forward to seeing you all there. I will be in a bright blue down jacket.

3 Likes

Hi @Wildcolonialgirl London is a great place to be for the holidays and what better time to arrange a meetup, a glass of something festive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :christmas_tree: :tada:

Perhaps include the dates you’ll be there and which part of London you’ll be in …

I will be there (based in Hammersmith/Chiswick) from 17 December to 7 January but happy to go into Central London to meet up.

1 Like

I will be there (near Liverpool Street Station) Dec 21 - Jan 3, happy to meet up anywhere I can get to via the Tube.

How about Spitalfields Markets or Sky Garden? On 22nd or 29th December?

1 Like

Spitalfields is nice as then others can easily join in or spin off. I teach online, let me come back to you after the 10th when I know my schedule a little better.

I’d love to meet too. Spitafields is great, I’ll be sitting close by until the 9th.

1 Like

Hi @Wildcolonialgirl
I live in London. I’m about to do 2 sits and then am away with family over Christmas until the 30th. Would love to meet up 2-5th January.

1 Like

Why don’t we say 2nd January then, as that seems to suit everyone who has expressed an interest so far. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sitting in Deptford so may be able to join! Will keep in the loop

1 Like

Jan 2nd is good for me but Spitalfields is closed that day.
How about just a coffee meet up? Or another place?

So, let’s say 2 pm on 2 January at the Market Coffee House and Bar at Spitalfields. Looking forward to seeing you all there. I will be in a bright blue down jacket.

@Wildcolonialgirl unfortunately the Market Coffee House & Bar at Spitalfields is closed on the 2nd January :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Oh no! What about the Ten Bells if people don’t mind a pub. I don’t know that area well so open to suggestions.

1 Like

@Wildcolonialgirl Ahh The Ten Bells, steeped in history :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:… they are open on the 2nd and I believe they open at midday but depending on numbers going you might want to check with them first :blush:

1 Like

Who’s planning on going?

Hellooooo? Anyone joining me on Monday or shall we cancel?

Are you still going to this?

Still.interested?

Still coming?