Meet The Team & Other Members - Friday 7th Oct San Diego MeetUp

Hi Members … Are you in San Diego or will you be there on Friday 7th October … YES? :clap: :grinning:

Brilliant because we are getting together at the Lazy Dog Tavern and we are looking forward to meeting you and any furry friends you can bring along to meet Mr Barclay and some of our human team members

6 Likes

I can’t wait to meet some fellow THS members at this fun San Diego meetup! If you bring your furry friend they have a special menu just for them!

4 Likes

Pets People & San Diego - A great meetup with members, volunteers from the Animal Pad and so many adorable dogs

Thanks to @Julie-Moderator & @Kelly-Moderator for helping organize …

Grace … Our very newest member with her foster carer actually failed fosterer … cause she’s now Mom as of today!! Welcome home and to our community Grace :heart_eyes::heart:

Why not have a meetup in your neighborhood? :dog: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That’s raised a happy smile on my face this morning ladies! There’s something very special about our meetups in that they generally involve our dog community too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Anyone free for a Meetup - San Diego, CA - 4th to 9th

Can we do again San Diego December 4-9.

@Grandma I already made you a new topic as it will get buried in this one :slight_smile: and we are closing old dates off now.

1 Like