Meetup Gallery - Share your meetup pix!

We’d love to see your meetup pictures here - please share!

4 Likes

We met up with the delightful Gina @gnsthorne and Stephen, housesitters from the US currently in the UK. We went to Abbey Road and tried to recreate the Beatles iconic record cover…

22 Likes

Love it :heart_eyes: … thank you for a brilliant picture moment and memory @Jackie

A little bit of Beatles trivia, John Lennon actually, it was 50 years ago that Imagine was released 'Imagine' marks 50 years with lyric projected on landmarks | Reuters

LONDON, Sept 8 (Reuters) - A lyric from John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s “Imagine” has been projected on buildings around the world to mark 50 years since the late Beatle released the famed track and album.

10 Likes

A SUPER HUGE thanks to Lauren (a fellow petsitter) who drove down to Coconut grove from Miami Shores and drove us back to South Beach….twice! We returned to the same beach the next day because of these awesome people we met! She is from Uruguay, and he is from Columbia. While Lauren was able to speak fluently with both of them, I enjoyed experiencing the Google translator app. One of the best experiences ever - thanks to Lauren and our new friends!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

F

7 Likes

@Lizindesun thank you for sharing these pics you did my heart good.

I’m currently in a car driving from Scotland to Derbyshire, a six hour journey, right now it’s grey skies and torrential rain …, you can see why these pics brought some much needed sunshine into a very dreary ride.

Thank you again :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Today we had the absolute pleasure to meet and spend the afternoon in sunny Spain in the company of the lovely @Itchyfeet and her husband.
It was lucky that we happened to notice on this forum that our paths were about to cross so we took the opportunity to make arrangements to meet up
A great time was had by all with the time passing far too quickly sharing and comparing stories.
Thank you for the tips, laughs and inspiration - Its a small world, hopefully we will get the chance to do it again sometime x

25 Likes

Hi @Colin & @Itchyfeet what a lovely photo, thank you so much for sharing such happy smiling faces … :smiley:

2 Likes

A great opportunity to meet up @Colin and @Itchyfeet and enjoy yourselves, sharing and comparing stories. Lovely photo of you all.

2 Likes

Absolutely fabulous!!
What a great photo of what looks like great memories!

5 Likes

That’s so awesome! I recently met up and had coffee with Grandma who was doing a sit near me. Should have taken a pic!

5 Likes

Thank you Colin for the great photo and your description of our fabulous afternoon. It was great to meet you both.
As you say, the time fled by, we have so much in common, including living in the same city for quite some years.
We look forward to meeting you again when I am sure we will have much more to share
X

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: About the Member Meetups category

How brilliant for you all :smiley:

1 Like

@anon36831737
I think this counts double. Braw photie. :grin:

4 Likes

That reminds me that Christmas 2020 I met up with a previous owner and her dog Ajay who I’d looked after in Bognor Regis with my Christmas canine charges, Bridget and Lyla. Ajay took a real liking to Lyla (the black and white Spaniel) who is sadly no longer

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Isn’t Everyday #Caturday … For The Cat?

Sitters sitting for sitters sitting for sitters!

Arrived yesterday in Asheville, NC and greeted by HO/Sitters x 8 years, Cindy and David.

A delightful couple who have a beautiful home and piece of rural land with a family of chickens and A gorgeous feline.
They are off to do two sits (one is also sitting elsewhere) and a bit of exploring in the Midwest.

Strangers are friends you’ve yet to meet!

16 Likes

Welcome to NC. Enjoy! Unfortunately not around to meet-up somewhere. Headed to UK this weekend for 4 sits/6 weeks.
tom

3 Likes

Great shots, @Amparo! You’re all adorable!

3 Likes

Wonderful @Amparo and it’s clear you are no longer strangers!! Thanks for sharing. This is going to be a good year for meetups I’m sure!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes